Cypriot seafarers, Phoenician traders, Assyrian warriors, Egyptian priests, crusade... Read more
Levant cruiseLimassol (Cyprus) - Tripoli (Lebanon) - Beirut (Lebanon) - Sidon (Lebanon) - Port Said (Egypt) - Alexandria (Egypt).
Cypriot seafarers, Phoenician traders, Assyrian warriors, Egyptian priests, crusaders and mamelukes - all made the history of the East, their will, passion, aspiration and deeds imprinted in the stones you can touch. Ancient Lebanon: Beirut, Byblos, Tyre, Sidon, Beqaa Valley with Baalbek temples, Kadisha Valley with Cedars of God. Alexandria – the Centre of Hellenism. The very names feel one’s soul with awe. But the East does not only live on memories. The bazaars are as colorful as they used to be in those old times.
Prices include / free of charge:
• Full board (meals 4 times a day)
• Coffee/ tea and still water, crackers free during a day at the bar counter
• Kayaks, windsurf boards, fins and masks for snorkeling
• Entertainments on board: show and animation programs, sails practices, yoga classes, karaoke
• SAT TV in the cabins
• Internet (300 MB per person per day)
On extra payment:
• Port fee per person - 398 EUR - MANDATORY.
• Cocktails, alcohol and drinks in the bar
• Diving equipment and diving instructor services, underwater group tours
• Rent of underwater towing scooters
• Water skies, wakeboards etc.
• Instructors for windsurfing and diving
• Bus excursions with invited guide
• Laundry services, massage services
• Air tickets, transfer and visa cost
• Service charge (tips) is 8 Euro per day per Guest (on Guests’s decision)
Special deal for children. Child discount will be made after booking.
• 2 adults +1 child 8-12 years, child discount - 100% off
• 2 adults +1 child 12-18 years, child discount - 50% off
• 1 adult + 1 child 8-12 years, child discount - 50% off
• 1 adult + 1 child 12-18 years, child discount - 25% off
Notice: Children under 8 years will be allowed on board on special request and upon approval by the Company.