The place where Pa... Read more
Peloponnesus Cruise, 21 may 2022, one wayAthens/Greece (Piraeus port) - Monemvasia (Greece) - Githio (Greece) - Pilos (Greece) - Zakynthos (Greece) - Lefkas (Greece) - Corfu (Greece) - Saranda (Albania) - Corfu (Greece).
The place where Paris and Elena were first coupled together attracts poetic souls and gives wide flight for imagination. The kingdom of Nestor, legendary Sparta and Mistras revive history. And you will definitely remember the Gibraltar of the East.
Prices include / free of charge:
• Full board (meals 4 times a day)
• Coffee/ tea and still water, crackers free during a day at the bar counter
• Kayaks, windsurf boards, fins and masks for snorkeling
• Entertainments on board: show and animation programs, sails practices, yoga classes, karaoke
• SAT TV in the cabins
• Internet (300 MB per person per day)
On extra payment:
• Port fee per person - 295 EUR
• Cocktails, alcohol and drinks in the bar
• Diving equipment and diving instructor services, underwater group tours
• Rent of underwater towing scooters
• Water skies, wakeboards etc.
• Instructors for windsurfing and diving
• Bus excursions with invited guide
• Laundry services, massage services
• Air tickets, transfer and visa cost
• Service charge (tips) is 8 Euro per day per Guest (on Guests’s decision)
Special deal for children. Child discount will be made after booking.
• 2 adults +1 child 8-12 years, child discount - 100% off
• 2 adults +1 child 12-18 years, child discount - 50% off
• 1 adult + 1 child 8-12 years, child discount - 50% off
• 1 adult + 1 child 12-18 years, child discount - 25% off
Notice: Children under 8 years will be allowed on board on special request and upon approval by the Company.