These islands offer so much tha... Read more
South Aegean Cruise 17 September 2030, one wayAthens/port Piraeus (Greece) - Mykonos (Greece) - Patmos (Greece) - Astypalaia (Greece) - Santorini (Greece) - Ios (Greece) - Milos - (Greece) Piraeus/Athens (Greece).
These islands offer so much that one moment filled up with emotions you will try to behold Poseidon in the image of a fish-tailed winged leopard. You are interested what is "so much"? You will find here truly outstanding sunsets, a garden-island, vibrant nightlife, a battle place of Zeus and Titans, giants`petrified testicles, an Apollo`s abode... This is where the true Greece is...
Prices include / free of charge:
• Full board (meals 4 times a day)
• Coffee/ tea and still water, crackers free during a day at the bar counter
• Kayaks, windsurf boards, fins and masks for snorkeling
• Entertainments on board: show and animation programs, sails practices, yoga classes, karaoke
• SAT TV in the cabins
• Internet (300 MB per person per day)
On extra payment:
• Port fee per person - 295 EUR
• Cocktails, alcohol and drinks in the bar
• Diving equipment and diving instructor services, underwater group tours
• Rent of underwater towing scooters
• Water skies, wakeboards etc.
• Instructors for windsurfing and diving
• Bus excursions with invited guide
• Laundry services, massage services
• Air tickets, transfer and visa cost
• Service charge (tips) is 8 Euro per day per Guest (on Guests’s decision)
Special discounts for children will be made after booking.
• 2 adults +1 child 8-12 years, child discount - 100% off
• 2 adults +1 child 12-18 years, child discount - 50% off
• 1 adult + 1 child 8-12 years, child discount - 50% off
• 1 adult + 1 child 12-18 years, child discount - 25% off
Notice: Children under 8 years will be allowed on board on special request and upon approval by the Company.